The final London-gig thread!

that would be sound, dunno if i have the time cos i'm kindly driven there, so i'm dependant of what the driver wants... we'll chat some more about it ;)

toolsofthetrade said:
that would be sound, dunno if i have the time cos i'm kindly driven there, so i'm dependant of what the driver wants... we'll chat some more about it ;)

Alright.
We're meeting tomorrow anyway aren't we ?

yeah Cider, we ware :D
i'm off in a bit too (peeps, you wouldnt want to see my face, i just slept for 4 hrs)... :ill:

we'll have one :kickass: on you lot who cant come, eh? cheers

:wave:

cedarbreed said:
I need to buy a teapot and special tea like.
maybe something Rolling Stones related too ...

one thing: you won't find yorkshire tea in the whole lot of london. (once had to look for that and traumatized my fello london tourists with that)
go for whithards rose tea i'd say :)

(these smileys are as blue as i am not being in london right now, the pain, the pain! ;) )

siderea said:
one thing: you won't find yorkshire tea in the whole lot of london. (once had to look for that and traumatized my fello london tourists with that)
go for whithards rose tea i'd say :)

(these smileys are as blue as i am not being in london right now, the pain, the pain! ;) )

Mariner,Rafael and Andy must be cursing me since we searched for a tea-maker for one hour.
And I bought traditional Twinings tea at the airport, duty free like 500gr = £7.70 ... Didn't have the time to look for special tea in Soho :(

so it's true, there must be a curse on buying tea in london afterall :lol:
(do you have lady grey and irish breakfast? winners!)

no rolling stones tea pot either i guess?