Questions about the London gig

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Heavy questions in my head now...:( i still have time to come,but im afraid the trip will be my last one :(duh :(
god if everyone thought like that, no-one would ever leave there home, your times up, when your times up, there's no logic to it really, but just enjoy yourself while you can, otherwise, when your old and wrinkly, you'll say mmm you know, i should of gone to that gig in london, while i had the youth to wear thongs :D and now look at me, being spoon fed custard, sorry for the description hahhaaa :tickled:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Heavy questions in my head now...:( i still have time to come,but im afraid the trip will be my last one :(duh :(
heeeeee you can still go to brussels and then go 2gether with me eh! to stansted. theyll bomb heathrow first so its safe there :lol:

Susie said:
god if everyone thought like that, no-one would ever leave there home, your times up, when your times up, there's no logic to it really, but just enjoy yourself while you can, otherwise, when your old and wrinkly, you'll say mmm you know, i should of gone to that gig in london, while i had the youth to wear thongs :D and now look at me, being spoon fed custard, sorry for the description hahhaaa :tickled:
:lol: i know what you mean,just that danger being quite present due to them terrorist attacks,london is a sure target and blah blah.otherwise i like doing as much as i can so i wont regret it when im old and wrinkled like a raisin :p

heh that would be cool if they bombed part of London while we were there, we could get on TV and also if we stay until Monday the England Rugby team is going through the centre on a bus after winning the world cup, that would be good to see

Mariner said:
heeeeee you can still go to brussels and then go 2gether with me eh! to stansted. theyll bomb heathrow first so its safe there :lol:
im so insecure about any destination right now,id better limit myself to the distance bed-couch-pc ,pc-couch-bed-frigde-frigde-frigde-fridge.......:lol:

dive into my fridge? :lol: :lol: :lol: that's how you call it now pieter? :lol: :lol: ts ts ts we should come out piet,we have been revealed hahaahhahahaha ;)

Hey Caro I'm sure Danny can sort it out for you, i mean you're writing for a internet page so he could get you a press pass or sth.

I'm eagerly waiting for the pics and for Piets booty :hotjump: ;)

what's this about people being afraid of terrorism and not going to places because of that? when a lot of people have that same attitude the terrorists have won and achieved what they wanted.

my home town is Istanbul where there have been 2 attacks recently, I'm moving back permanently next month & nothing's gonna stop me from that!

Morpheus said:
Hey Caro I'm sure Danny can sort it out for you, i mean you're writing for a internet page so he could get you a press pass or sth.

I'm eagerly waiting for the pics and for Piets booty :hotjump: ;)

ah I dont mind paying for the gig, its just that I really wanna take pics, so a photopass or permission to take pics would be cool, well lets see :)

Cenk said:
my home town is Istanbul where there have been 2 attacks recently, I'm moving back permanently next month & nothing's gonna stop me from that!
yeah but you lot know that there should be a heavy earthquake in 5 years and you guys still dont care ;) :lol:

I could have abused Danny by asking him a pass for Metalchroniques but I've already bought my tickets so ... doesn't matter.
I'm not a photographer, that's why I asked Caroline and Mariner if I could use theirs ( link them like ).
I was thinking about asking a photo pass for Metalchroniques but taking pics of a gig with a throwaway camera is kinda lame :ill:

Cenk said:
what's this about people being afraid of terrorism and not going to places because of that? when a lot of people have that same attitude the terrorists have won and achieved what they wanted.

i wish you the best of lucks mate.as for me,i dunno if the terrorists won,but im not intended to play my life in dice.i have many things to do :D *the next moment somnium chokes on a massive bite of filthy pizza* :lol: :lol: