the big gathering

somnium_in_tenebris said:
thanks dear.i just reserved my tickets.the date sucks big time,just before christmas ill be on the streets like:( but oh well.athens always gets all the concerts and the such and we take the dick :)lol: :lol:)

i just hope something changes by then and do a gig here. ah, bollox. i don't get it. there will be lots of people. i don't get it. :(

somnium_in_tenebris said:
damn you,i cant be there:(would be a nice birthday present

anathema announced greek dates(s.o told me)for 23-23 december only in bloody athens!fuck you athens:(

i'll shut up and travel to athens,i cant do else.
haha
youre wrong cause im a bit informed. a sourcse to trust more then enough like.

tho im still a bit confused but you are deffo wrong. *cross fingers*

btw no one will beat our meeting from the graspop. we were with 20(?) people :cool: and we got an 'afterparty' and all that and you lot are deffo outfunned because of our afterparty.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:

I can't stay awake for 48 hours in a row man, especially abroad. I've managed to achieve 30 or 32 hours awake in a row once, i was a zombie like and it took me 17 hours of sleep to recover :lol:

ah sure, would be great if everything works and the day after its the anti xmas fest and we'll meet our friends from Graveworm (talking about them, their singer Fiori is singing in another cool band called Shadowcast now, I'll post a link to some samples later on, they were supporting the Darkness in Disguise tour in Munich and we just came home.... *sleep needed* )

if you'll be there, thats gonna have a big influence on the efforts im gonna do to be there :oops:

so where would you all like to meet then? how about some all u can eat pizza at deep pan pizza co. on leicester square then drinks at intrepid fox and from there to mean fiddler? anyone going up from the south?(wouldnt mind some company on the train)