the big gathering

my bf is pushing me to come if i find a good ticket,but i dunno.i think festivals in summer will be great so i have to save for that.:(

somnium_in_tenebris said:
damn you,i cant be there:(would be a nice birthday present

anathema announced greek dates(s.o told me)for 23-23 december only in bloody athens!fuck you athens:(

i'll shut up and travel to athens,i cant do else.
www.omicronmusic.gr

the gigs are acoustic (probably just vincent and danny.)

why the hell isn't there a salonika date? i'm fuckin' pissed. fuck off like. i'm not going down. i don't get it. they can easilly do 300 tickets here i reckon. even danny and vincent alone. bollox. i'm not going down. fuck off. i'm gonna wait for the whole thing next year. fuck off.

:mad:

sol83 said:
www.omicronmusic.gr

the gigs are acoustic (probably just vincent and danny.)

why the hell isn't there a salonika date? i'm fuckin' pissed. fuck off like. i'm not going down. i don't get it. they can easilly do 300 tickets here i reckon. even danny and vincent alone. bollox. i'm not going down. fuck off. i'm gonna wait for the whole thing next year. fuck off.

:mad:
thanks dear.i just reserved my tickets.the date sucks big time,just before christmas ill be on the streets like:( but oh well.athens always gets all the concerts and the such and we take the dick :)lol: :lol:)

siderea said:
hmm about 32 euros to and fro with ryanair

but how much would london stansted - london be?

hello stansted is a fair distance from london cost you about £20 return to london
on a coach to liverpool street station and them £4 pound return on the tube.......

I'm already going to the Astoria to see Life of Agony next week-end so I don't know if I'll have enough money left for Anathema but who knows...
Pity there aren't any flights from Paris to London with Ryanair. I had to pay 100€ for a Paris-London-Paris with easyjet. That's still cheap though.
What was the name of the hotel where you stayed Rafael ? I booked a room at the Paddington Atlantic, I hope it's not a slum coz it was the cheapest place around in central London.