Wolverine Lyrics

FatalDreams

A fanatic
Apr 7, 2006
Israel
idan.ytsejammersisrael.com
Hey guys,

I hope this is okay with the band (and if it is not, I will remove the lyrics/band from the database...)

I have uploaded the 2 Wolverine albums lyrics (typed from my purchased CDs; hope there are no typos. ;)) to the website SongMeanings.net (artist page URL).
SongMeanings.net is a community, not just a lyrics websites, where users interact with one another, share thoughts about the lyrics, discuss them and etc...

So far I am the only Wolverine fan there, but I hope that more will follow. :)
If you guys would like to join there and express your thoughts regarding the lyrics, I'd love it.

Thank you. ;)

It really looks like a very cool site and a good idea, one thing though... the releasedates of the albums should be, cold light of monday was actually released in november 2003, so it's a 2003 album and the Window purpose was released the first time in 2001, it was the re-release that was released in 2005. Else everything just fine by me and the rest of the band! :) It's just nice to see that people supports us!
thanks /Marcus, Wolverine

losbjer said:
It really looks like a very cool site and a good idea, one thing though... the releasedates of the albums should be, cold light of monday was actually released in november 2003, so it's a 2003 album and the Window purpose was released the first time in 2001, it was the re-release that was released in 2005. Else everything just fine by me and the rest of the band! :) It's just nice to see that people supports us!
thanks /Marcus, Wolverine

I thought The Window Purpose was released PROPERLY in 2002, the 2001 release had some problems on it? That's what I read somewhere...