Wonder what Rob think about this 6 years later

Who gives a shit! There's a new Anthrax album coming in a week, the Big Four in NYC next week too, overally there's huge momentum going on for Anthrax.

What's done is done, here's for a brighter tomorrow! :kickass:

Fuck Rob and Scott. Not having Dan Spitz is the result having this Nu-Metal sound to cater for this 16yo generation we currently have. Lame cunts, I remember them kissing Dimmu Borgir ass like they are cool and hip to the Death Metal scene. Im glad the truth slipped out and Frank admitted he had an Anxiety attack and had to leave the band for a while to play with Helmet.

Edit: I dont care if that was 6 years ago. I am stating for the record I REFUSE TO BUY THE NEW WORSHIP CD. Thanks to Usenet they hooked me up already

The guy is half the guitarist Dan Spitz ever was. He looks like a fucking idiot on stage. He joined a band that was already established and had done their best material long before his dumb ass was around. He can think "Safe Home" was some amazing Anthrax classic or think WCFYA is some amazing return all he wants. The fans speak otherwise.

The reality is Rob came in and help create the worst album in the bands history to the point Anthrax almost went into extinction. Frank left for Helmet etc. Because of those bad albums they were forced to do a reunion tour as they knew that was what the fans wanted. Those reunion shows were sold out and nobody gave a fuck that Rob was not up there. He should be very grateful he is getting an opportunity to continue on. He is very lucky the band didn't do the right thing and build from the Reunion tour and do a new album with the classic line up! Now this 'nostalgia act' is back and has more of a buzz than ever.

If it doesn't work out this time he can always go do another record with Fall Out boy members!

funnypicsfbargue.jpg

collegehumor_8af983fedb66597b6a422d517a2a9696.jpg

collegehumor_217cdd9db4b6ce21293a2ae3a0e97cef.jpg

Things I liked about Danny: He looked kind of crazy also he had really cool guitars what with the Mutant Ninja Turtles V, the Flamed Vs later, and then the badass PRS custom for the reunion tour. He also had wicked good guitar tone with his old Mesa MK IIC+ tone and EMGs. Oh yeah I LOVED his leads. One of the reasons I started playing guitar in the first place.

Things I don't like about Danny: he is crazy, christian, and more crazy

Things I like about Rob: The leads on the new album are great.
Things I dislike about Rob: His guitar is ugly and stupid looking. His recorded guitar tones for leads blow and are thin and brittle sounding. His production style sucks, has no flair, sounds generic. He has the worst stage presence ever, and he dresses idiotically. The final thing is every album with the guy has not been very good. I preferred Paul Crook for fucks sake.

scott said in a interview in 09 just after dan went that financially it was impossible to make another record with the 2003 line up in 2005 so the had to do the reunion to clear debts

scott said in a interview in 09 just after dan went that financially it was impossible to make another record with the 2003 line up in 2005 so the had to do the reunion to clear debts

What the heck is he doing with his money. No joke Scott is always in debt. I've read this several times over the years. Frigging Chuck Billy got a job as a Taxi Driver at one time, so I don't want to hear any excuses..lol

What the heck is he doing with his money. No joke Scott is always in debt. I've read this several times over the years. Frigging Chuck Billy got a job as a Taxi Driver at one time, so I don't want to hear any excuses..lol

Expenses related to tours, recording, merch, etc would be my guess. The band gets the last cut and absorbs whatever isn't recovered.

I have a friend who was in a band that got signed by road runner. They toured a bit and then split. They all got fucked on it. They were getting checks and felt like they were making money but at then end had bills to pay.

It's just funny how Rob thinks there was all this momentum, sold out shows etc. and then the band says how they can't afford to continue on unless they bring back the original line up. Obviously if the band was on fire it would have never came to that point.

All that being said he really has no right to speak on behalf of the band Anthrax who was going on long before he came in and was far more successful without him in there.

Rob has honestly brought nothing good to Anthrax. He might be a good guitar player, might be able to pull of some of Dannys stuff... But if anything Anthrax's music has gone down hill since he was in the band and the productions are nothing to be proud of.

And with THAT being said he should just shut his mouth and be grateful he is even in the position he is in. He is last on the totem pole. If it was an option to have Danny Spitz back for the next album instead of Rob I think it would be a no brainer to bring Danny back