Woods Obsession

GlxyDs

Apr 9, 2007
So I decided to make a thread where we can all share our Woods obsessions! I took a bunch of pictures a while back to show all of my Woods things. I've got more since then so I need to take more pictures, I'll update when I'm not lazy. Until then, my Woods obsession...

woodswall3be9.jpg

Woods desktop background I whipped up.

bakery011.jpg

My PC tower.

bakery007.jpg

bakery006.jpg

First guitar, haven't touched this in years.

bakery009.jpg

David Gold's Woods SG.

bakery010.jpg

My Woods V.

bakery012.jpg

CD collection.

bakery004.jpg

bakery005.jpg

Coffee table.

Things not shown: a few Woods buttons, two black t-shirts, one "daisy yellow" Fuck the Sun shirt, a buttload of stickers, and the vinly (soon to be in my mailbox!).

DavidGold.jpg

CD's/Tape's/Vinly's

Woods of Ypres - Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat (Orignal CD-R Demo)
Woods of Ypres - Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat (CD Re-release in 2005 by Krankenhaus Records)
Woods of Ypres - Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat (Night Birds Records Limited to 300 handnumbered pieces) (001/300)
Woods of Ypres - Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth (Orignal release)
Woods of Ypres - Woods III: The Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues
Woods of Ypres - Allure of the Earth (Limited edition 7" vinyl. Limited to 500 handnumbered pieces) (001/500)
Woods of Ypres - Independent Nature 2002-2007

T-shirts/Long selves/Woodies

Woods of Ypres: Logo (T-shirt, XL)
Woods of Ypres: Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground (Long selve, XL)
Woods of Ypres: The Green Album (T-shirt, L)
Woods of Ypres: FUCK THE SUN!!! (Black, T-shrit, XL)

Miscellaneous

Woods of Ypres: 1st Supporter Circle - Newsletter #1 (With string used on The Green Album)
Ticket Stub for Woods of Ypres - Victoria, BC, Canada on The West is the Best Tour: Aug, 25/2009
Setlist for Woods of Ypres - Victoria, BC, Canada on The West is the Best Tour: Aug, 25/2009
Patch - Woods of Ypres logo
Patch - The Green Album
Button - The Green Album
Sticker - Woods of Ypres logo/black (x4)
Sticker - Woods of Ypres logo/white
Sticker - Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground

fyi the one with the string was the second first supporters letter. i have 3 shirts, a tape, a 7" and all the cds, my woods 3 one is signed :D

Dresser.jpg

Woods sticker on my dresser.

CDTower.jpg

Woods sticker on my CD tower.

Albums.jpg

Woods of Ypres - Against The Seasons (Original CD-R Demo w/ Woods logo Button that came with CD)
Woods of Ypres - Against The Seasons (Re-Release)
Woods of Ypres - Against The Seasons (Cassette)
Woods of Ypres - Pursuit Of The Sun & Allure Of The Earth (Original Release)
Woods of Ypres - Woods III: Deepest Roots And Darkest Blues
Woods IV: The Green Album Button
Your Ontario Town Is A Burial Ground Button

Shirts.jpg

(Left) Woods of Ypres Logo shirt (nothing on the back)
(Right) Beasts Unleashed In The East Tour Shirt (Woods Logo on the front)

Stickers.jpg

Stickers I haven't found a place for yet.

I have assorted Woods of Ypres stickers around my place, one of which is on my computer monitor, and various others in my room and on personal items! Also have every a 2009 Western Canada tour t-shirt, Against The Seasons on autographed cassette tape, all Woods songs on my mp3 player (including the Allure of the Earth cello cover), and a framed autographed picture of Woods' late 2008 lineup hanging in my room that I won at a Woods show (thanks again, David!)

I'd take pics, but my battery's dead, I'll try and post a couple pics when I can