Woods of Ypres acoustic sets? Ever thought about doing one, Dave?

I feel like I just had my first Vintersorg moment, completely ignoring question threads... :) Actually, I shouldn't say that, Vintersorg actually does a great job at answering questions from supporters, he just has way more of them than we do and I can imagine it's hard to keep up!

To answer: An acoustic set...not yet, but I imagine we'll do something along those lines in the future, but probably only after doing an acoustic based album, which will probably happen.

I figured you'd get around to the thread eventually, so I didn't push it. That would be pretty cool... Taking some of the classics and lightening them up.

It's usually something that a band does when they're 'on the way out'. We still have new music to make before we start reminiscing about the past too much. So when you see news of this acoustic set / show / release, know that the end is probably near (or at least a serious shift, slow down in activities). Same goes for the eventual "Autumn" album, know that just like the changes of the fall, the end of the cycle is not far away. IMO, experience is what makes a band truly great. WOODS has a plan. There'll be lots of interesting stuff yet to come! One thing / project / tour / beard / haircut / long-hair re-growth at a time, we'll eventually get around to doing all that there is to be done.

DG - \w/