Woodscream - Trollslottet (tribute to Otyg)

Our band are recording new EP. This CD will contain 5 new songs. As present for you 1 of 5 songs will be in Russian and in English (2 versions of 1 song) =)) We finish work at middle of autumn) This CD will be free and you can download it!

Defiance, only original songs) this song will be part of this EP

but, I think that we'll record covers in the future, because GOOD cover it is very interisting for us and our listeners) and may be we'll record one more Otyg or Vintersorg cover;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ fillert: Are you guys out with your EP? Really liked your cover, there was nothing in it which could not be liked. The fact that the lady was singing in Russian made the song really original. Its sometimes nice for people to connect to their own thing. BTW your other song link seems to be dead. Could you please reupload it?

@ fillert: Are you guys out with your EP? Really liked your cover, there was nothing in it which could not be liked. The fact that the lady was singing in Russian made the song really original. Its sometimes nice for people to connect to their own thing. BTW your other song link seems to be dead. Could you please reupload it?
there is a link in fillert's sig that takes you to their lastfm page where you can download both songs. It says in the comments there that the album won't be released any time soon, but the EP will be there in a couple of months.
it's so totally weird to hear it sung in russian!! o_O i also generally don't like female vocals, but it's a good cover! ;) Молодцы!

to all: Thank you!))

to NovembersDirge: I know, that Marklund played in Otyg and I happy, that he commented our cover ;)

to Elvina: большое спасибо, рад что тебе понравилось. А еще, очень приятно, что на этом форуме кто-то говорит на русском языке)))

EP coming soon. 3-4 weeks.

new links:

http://woodscream.com/music/woodscream_-_zamok_trolley.mp3
http://woodscream.com/music/woodscream_-_istok_9_mirov.mp3

Very catchy songs (again), and nice production! Any thoughts on how you will distribute?
And I have to ask again (I know, bugging you a bit about this ;)), is there any chance of you or someone in the band writing down an English translation of the lyrics, just a normal text document would be fine. I like the fact that you sing in Russian, you shouldn't change this, but it would also be nice to know what you sing about.