words you hate

i like suprmacs, the spicy chicken roll things are lovely, the chips are horrible unless you get cheesy bacon fries or somethin.
also like opeth so screw you take that one back :D

StevenK said:
i like suprmacs, the spicy chicken roll things are lovely, the chips are horrible unless you get cheesy bacon fries or somethin.
also like opeth so screw you take that one back :D

:lol: yea ur rite about the cheesy fries, see everyone doing that in there, many skangers up around your supermacs? here and carlow is a kunt i think

i only know supermacs from carlow and i havnt been up this town since i cant remember when so i dont even know if there is one
carlow is grand although ive never been in at late at night, ive always been willing to walk further for nicer food :D

i like the name charlie my metalwork teacher used to call me charlie ( among other things )

Mick Moss said:
Lad, scmack, sclhap, laffin, chocker, charlie, beak, shooter, gangster, solid, sorted, bennets, bifter, timothy dalton
Your words compliment mine :) i like the way you through timothy dalton in there, that was classy :D i should of put charlie dimmock!!!

Mick Moss said:
Lad, scmack, sclhap, laffin, chocker, charlie, beak, shooter, gangster, solid, sorted, bennets, bifter, timothy dalton

i was assaulted by an Ian Bennet, so aye fuck that name, hate it, another one to my list