words you hate

"yer", "da", "tha", or anything coming from areas people using those words never ever been to :tickled:

Lately i have this thing for the french word "paisible" for personnal reasons. I grew an hatred for it and i cant stand it anymore.

toekomst huisje boompje tuintje kindje (future little house little tree little garden child)
most je pje ke tje words used in dutch to make things sound less worse or more cute

foreigners are allowed to use them.
konijntje.

Heeeey, this is unfair on the words! I love words, words are my friends, you don't hate the words but the concepts people have created.

All the English words are beautiful anyway. Maybe sixth and maths are not that beautiful but I have to like them for their crookedness.

Maqus said:
Heeeey, this is unfair on the words! I love words, words are my friends, you don't hate the words but the concepts people have created.
Ahaa... Yeah I'm sure ikeaboy actually loves the concept of Opeth and Mikael Åkerfeldt too, he just doesn't like the words. The same goes for Mehdi and his secret adoration for women and pork chops. :p :loco:

mother, father, family, atheism, agnostic, insecurity, shy, busy, hurry, fight, tradition, religion, have to, must, should, could have, would have, allowed, victim, winner, loser, game, domination, submission, boss, rules, meetings, agenda

snow2fall said:
Ahaa... Yeah I'm sure ikeaboy actually loves the concept of Opeth and Mikael Åkerfeldt too, he just doesn't like the words. The same goes for Mehdi and his secret adoration for women and pork chops. :p :loco:

I just said the opposite: you don't actually hate the words but the concepts themselves.

Alwin said:
mother, father, family, atheism, agnostic, insecurity, shy, busy, hurry, fight, tradition, religion, have to, must, should, could have, would have, allowed, victim, winner, loser, game, domination, submission, boss, rules, meetings, agenda

modal auxiliaries are best :mad:

I hope someone's next post will be "modal auxiliaries".

Maqus said:
modal auxiliaries are best :mad:

I hope someone's next post will be "modal auxiliaries".
what,the,fuck,does,that,have,to,do,with,my,list,of,words,huh