Working on a new EP (Death metal)

nichiz

Feb 13, 2013
Working on a new EP. there will be a total of 5 songs when we finish and uploaded on streaming (Spotify) and more.
Heres a sample. hope u like it and mix critique i you want.

Trail of Blood - The Serpent of Old

Working on a new EP. there will be a total of 5 songs when we finish and uploaded on streaming (Spotify) and more.

Nice song man. Any chance you could upload the multis when you'll finish the mixing? It would be great!

Overall I think the mix sounds good. There are some minor things I personally would adjust. Generally, I think there is a bit too much reverb. Also, the cymbals sound a bit thin and bright, but not harsh. It's a matter of preference really. But what I defenitaly would change is the volume and EQ of the lead guitars (intro tapping and melody at around 1 minute)

Overall I think the mix sounds good. There are some minor things I personally would adjust. Generally, I think there is a bit too much reverb. Also, the cymbals sound a bit thin and bright, but not harsh. It's a matter of preference really. But what I defenitaly would change is the volume and EQ of the lead guitars (intro tapping and melody at around 1 minute)

Yeah. work in progress. have smooth out the cymbals and more. waiting to record some new leads on the songs. The lead guitar maybe needs reamping? Have updated the soundcloud file with the latest mixes on the EP.

Heres the third track of the EP in Pre-production

Last edited: