working with racists

i deal with it... i mean, the few that are... are SOOO stupid i let it roll off my back. and they are soooo backwoods, that saying something would probably just make it worse. (kinda a bully sindrome with 35 year olds).

they know it bugs me... because when they say stupid shit, i shake my head and walk away. it's the only, no confrontation, way i've found to deal with it.

but, when i take over here (get the business and all)... first thing i do, hire a few black doods. and BIG ones... Tiny Lister type doods...

let the comedy insue.

I always thought it was never really worth it to talk to people about stuff like this, cause you could never change their minds blahblahblah, but then I convinced my coworker who's really into guns and swords that the US government is using 9/11 as serious political currency to start wars and fuck with people they don't like. I was very pleasantly surprised.

My crowning achievement is getting one of the aforementioned arch-conservatives to soften on the AIDS issue (very Jesse Helms of him). I mean, he's no Larry Kessler, but he ain't standing in the way of needle exchange and education any longer.