works of darkness

Again, the Bible in 2 Corinthians 6:14-17, commands a Christian to have no fellowship with unrighteousness. We’re to "come out from among them, and be ye separate"

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2 Corinthians 6:14-17

So, I guess Jesus Christ himself was anti-Christian... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Nevermore...

HEY...

but POD sells the cd's, santana now sells 4million ,with terrible comerical radio friendly crap.

ahh THANK GOD , i found danzig again, fuzzy type o negative shit comes to life again...

it's become really politically incorrect to say the Jews had a role in killing Jesus, but in fact, when Jesus was judged by Pontius Pilate, the Roman guy in charge of that area, he said something to the effect, "I find no fault in this man." although the Roman centurions carried out the execution, the Jewish establishment who felt threatened by the new philosophy, had to have it done.

:lol: That was hilarious. Wait, it was a joke site wasn't it. I hope it was a joke, because if it wasn't then that was some of the worst logic I have ever read in my life.

Wahhhhaahhahah....whew!...wait a minute.....WAHHHHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That WAS SO FUNNY!!! That person was so worked up, I could SEE him foaming at the mouth while writing that!
"Filthy, nasty, foul-mouthed, perverted, anti-christ, POD...burn, burn, BURNNNNNN!!!

Wow! Thanks...I needed a good laugh :lol:

This looks like something Rebirth would call attention to! I couldn't even get halfway through this, especially when it stated that MAnson mutilating himself was in the book of Kings!!! (probably a typo, but funny as hell!):D :lol:

Damn, why can't they go after bands like Nevermore or Iced Earth that need the publicty? IE writes Satanic lyrics, why can't the Jesus freaks go psycho on them?

Funny shit...I'd like to note that Iron Maiden's "Satanic symbol" is Derek Riggs' signature, therefore proving the stuff about police finding it everywhere to be bullshit. What was that commandment again? "Thou shalt not lie?" Nah, I must be imagining it.

As annoying as Marilyn Manson is, he's got a great marketing department.