WORLD CUP 2006...............COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Well that was crap that was. My team's first match and the lost 3-0 to some other team that I canny remember now. Bloody ragin,somehow I don't think USA are gonny win this Cup now. I think they're next match is against Italy - wow that should be a great laugh!!!!!

Golden_Goose said:
Naturally being from the US I'd like to see them do well and that goes without saying but I'm realistic. I'm VERY happy for and want England to do well because A- they're a better team then the US team and more importantly, me mum was born in England:cool: so I'm of British decent and even though mum has been gone along time, I'd like to see them win it for her if you will :cool:

Hey Goose! Where in England was she born? Do you have relatives over here?

You know what i'm gonna say if your awnser is yes!!:lol:

SAXONIZED said:
Hey Goose! Where in England was she born? Do you have relatives over here?

You know what i'm gonna say if your awnser is yes!!:lol:

YES I DO! :kickass: Are we related?:lol:

Me Mum was born In Edmonton which is outside London from what I understand? I was there in 1967 ( showing my age) and I remember I HATED thge milk here in the US but LOVED the milk there:heh:

I had much older cousins who had their own little band with a female singer and was called Lady And The Tramp from what I hear.

I remember being told that I fell asleep when we were there and the family couldn't find me for hrs :cry: the drummer went to practice and guess where I was :p sleeping inside the bass drum :lol:

Golden_Goose said:
YES I DO! :kickass: Are we related?:lol:

Me Mum was born In Edmonton which is outside London from what I understand? I was there in 1967 ( showing my age) and I remember I HATED thge milk here in the US but LOVED the milk there:heh:

I had much older cousins who had their own little band with a female singer and was called Lady And The Tramp from what I hear.

I remember being told that I fell asleep when we were there and the family couldn't find me for hrs :cry: the drummer went to practice and guess where I was :p sleeping inside the bass drum :lol:

What i'm saying Goose is ,if you have relatives here, you have got someone to visit, some where to stay in the UK next Saxon tour!!!

Saxon seem to be stalling with a US tour,so get yourself over here and join us lot for maybe a couple of shows:headbang: :headbang: