"COME ON ENGLAND"

maiden1

50 QUID.I.A.S.A.FOR
Aug 20, 2007
22 Acacia Avenue
I know this has absolutely nothing to do with metal music. but it dose i suppose have its songs/music, the supporters are metal fans, thats right its that time of year its "THE WORLD CUP RUGBY":headbang::kickass: can England do it again, can they keep the cup for another 4 Years, "COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON" I might live in Australia but i'm 110% british.:kickass:

so is your country playing in the "WORLD CUP" and do you think they have a chance of beeing the next World Champions for the next 4 Years.

Have your say and make it count, if you love your country "BOLLOCKS" to the rest. "COME ON ENGLAND":kickass:

cheers:kickass:maiden1

:worship:"COME ON ENGLAND, COME ON ENGLAND":worship:

England were shite ever since Martin Johnson and Clive left. I don't think the team will ever be as good as it was back in 2003, even with the return of Dallagio, Robinson and Wilkinson. I'm thinking Australia or RSA for the cup this year.

Australia do have a good team, but not the World Champions, at this moment in time.

Its not over until its over, so game on. :worship:"COME ON ENGLAND":worship:

cheers :kickass: maiden1

We're playing USA first match, so that should be 'interesting'.
We'll lose all our other matches though. I don't really care though because I don't care about our national team in any sport, but even more so in rugby.

Hay killbot, i see you come from the town i was born in.:kickass:

I hope England play well, you get so much shit put on you if your not from the country your living in, specialy when it comes to the Rugby.

So if England are going to play like shit and not give a 110% Well there better off staying home and watching the game on the tube.

I love everything about England, the Good/Bad/and the Ugly.

So :worship:COME ON ENGLAND:worship:

"British By Birth, English By The Grace Of God"

oh, it is about rugby ... as a good German could have added some nice comments if it was about football (soccer) ... :lol:

As a good German, you WILL have your day at the Pub/Hall/Garden/Church/ your place of worship:lol:, maybe not this World Cup :puke::cry:

But, I will ask when the time is right....:headbang:

:kickass:"Come On England":kickass:

so goodluck to all thoughs teams playing tonight, England:kickass:, Italy:kickass:, Japan:kickass:, and France:kickass: YEAH i know L..........ONG shots.

Cheers :kickass: maiden1

:yell:COME ON ENGLAND:yell:COME ON ENGLAND:yell:

Pheonix: now thats the British way:lol: we shall see in a cupple of hours after the Aus/Japan game i can't see japan winning.
fingers crossed. \ X / (-_-) \ m /

cheers :kickass:maiden1

"luvin the head bangers"

oh, it is about rugby ... as a good German could have added some nice comments if it was about football (soccer) ... :lol:

ENGLAND beats ISRAEL 3-0 in the Euro qualifing stage for 2008

:yell:COME ON ENGLAND

:yell:COME ON MAN.U:headbang: for the UEFA Champions League

cheers:kickass: maiden1

ENGLAND beats ISRAEL 3-0 in the Euro qualifing stage for 2008

:yell:COME ON ENGLAND

:yell:COME ON MAN.U:headbang: for the UEFA Champions League

cheers:kickass: maiden1[/quote

England is still not through. However, they need to qualify. Still nothing better than kicking out England in semifinal .... :p

only time will tell my friend, so for the now :yell:COME ON ENGLAND:yell:COME ON ENGLAND:lol:

cheers :kickass:maiden1