On moving to England. Opinions and advice.

Ah well...

This moving thing probably wont happen that soon. Im way to much of a planner anyway. Right now I dont even know what Im looking for. I will talk to some people that has already done the move from Sweden to England though. Maybe they can help me with some of the stuff.

My guess is that there are millions of things that havent even entered my mind that I do need to take into consideration. To move would be a huge step. It would be to totally start over which is both whats scary and its the reason I want to do this.

Seriously dude, just get up and go!

Lifes too short to sit there "planning" :p

be spontanious and go for it! You dont have to buya house, just get a job and rent a flat or somehting.

Worst that could happen is that you wont like it, and you move back home! No harm done :)

Im moving to london in october, and i cant fucking wait!

\m/

Hehe... You sound like my ex girlfriend alot. She was also spontanious while I was the one who wanted to plan things out :p

So whats your story? Where are you moving from and why do you move? What do you plan on working as?

One more question for the native Englishmen. I've heard that employers are way more strict with appearance than they are in Sweden. That long hair might be trouble and even beards and such. Does any of you know how it is today? Can it be hard to land a job because of my hair (which in lengths is well below my shoulders - but always clean and looking nice)?