pissed off any advice?

Blackmetaldude1991

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2017
California
Im kinda pissed off and lemme explain why metal fam. Well first of all Im in college and ive been studying like crazy for math and ive been bombing all the quizzes i dont goof off at all i always study study. and second of all my friends are two faced I used to always hang around this girl and we would always go out for dinner and shit and next thing you know she stops talking to me. Then i meet this cool new girl and me and my friend are talking about girls and she happens to be there and she says"oh my god im done!" and walks off for no reason and Im guessing she got jealous or something but my friends are pissing me off and now I dont know what to do this is why i dont speak my mind with people because people are soooo sensitive now its annoying.Im outgoing and im not awkward at all any advice for me on not pissing people off?

Sometime advice can be a good thing. But if lot of people want to give you a lot of advice in limited amount of time - it a problem.

Get help for your class. Go to a tutor or see the professor. Do practice problems until you can replicate the path to the solution and the solution perfectly. I didn't really understand the girl situation as typed.