World Cup .......

Anyone but England! I was so sick of hearing about their preparations back there. I'll go with You R Gay because they beat Australia to get in.

I dunno... hang on, I don't have much to do because I plan on being unemployed for the next couple of months, so hang about a sec...

GROUP A
France
Senegal
Uruguay
Denmark

GROUP B
Spain
Slovenia
Paraguay
South Africa

GROUP C
China
Brazil
Turkey
Costa Rica

GROUP D
USA
Poland
Portugal
South Korea

GROUP E
Ireland
Germany
Saudi Arabia
Cameroon

GROUP F
Nigeria
Sweden
Argentina
England

GROUP G
Italy
Ecuador
Croatia
Mexico

GROUP H
Tunisia
Japan
Russia
Belgium

Actually, I'll go with Tunisia because that's where the Tatooine scenes from the Star Wars movies were filmed :)

Hehe

I have my eye on Argentina too for some reason.
I don't know if France will win again, but they'll probably do pretty well.

GO CROATIA!!!!!!

Too bad I can't stand soccer, otherwise I might enjoy the next few weeks... roll on the rugby league world cup in a couple of years' time!!

Yep, GO TUNISIA! Any country that made such a contribution to my childhood deserves to win!

I dont care either though Spiff, though the Rugby League World Cup is a bit of a farce :)

Hmm Para Gay is in it too!

Not much of a soccer fan but i did watch the games when Australia tried to qualify.
I expect i will have to watch some of the games as i have a mate who arrives from England on Sunday.He is spending 6 weeks here so that he can watch the soccer a t a reasonable time instead of early in the morning that it will be shown in England

Originally posted by Spiff
Anyone but England! I was so sick of hearing about their preparations back there. I'll go with You R Gay because they beat Australia to get in.

That talk deserves a right boot of the arse!!!!! :)

GO Croatia woo! Or maybe if someone like denmark thats ok. Im still miffed holland didnt qualify

Hey, a few of us should put 10 dollars each in and pick a team to win, lets make some money! :D

That can be a little project for you - pick a team and if it wins I'll give you $10, and then you can give me my share of the winnings :)