Wormfood still active?

Scylth

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2009
I was just wondering whether Wormfood are still alive or not, since on the Metal-Archives their status is set to "split-up" and the last news on their homepage/Myspace-site is from last year, where they however comment that the new album has already been recorded. With the end of Carnival in Coal and Grotesque Through Incoherence, I was always eager to hear new material at least by those weird Frenchmen.

they are still alive, but they changed a lot in terms of music and line-up... I've heard the new recorded album and it is not bad at all, just a bit too ordinary, they've lost that grotesque/weird/ironical/theatrical vibe for a more ""mature" sound.

Hi there,

To all of you wondering about Wormfood's status, here's a new press release... As Emi told before, the new record is less "grotesque", expect something VERY dark and gloomy. :zombie:

You can check our latest news on official myspace, twitter, or facebook fan page.

All the best from France, -E.W.

DEADLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT
Press Release

« Deuil pour deuil et sang pour sang »

In order to celebrate the lovers' day, WORMFOOD announces its signing to DEADLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT (Undercover Slut, Bukowski, Livarkahil) who will release its new album next autumn. This opus is called « Posthume » and comes like the best gift for your ex girlfriend. It comes with 8 tracks in the vein of Type O Negative, Ange and Paradise Lost including a cover of Stephan Eicher, « Des Hauts et des Bas » and features guest appearance by Paul Bento (Carnivore, Type O Negative) on Sitar and eletronic tempura.

- Track-Listing -
1. “Les Noces sans Retour” 2. “Vanité des Amants” 3. “Troubles Alimentaires” 4. “Passage à Vide”5. “Salope” 6. “Des Hauts et des Bas,” 7. “Le Seul Amour” 8. “EWB28IF ”

« Posthume » was recorded at Walnut Groove Studio by Axel Wursthorn.

Deadlight Entertainment
HELPING KIDS LISTENING TO THE DEVIL'S MUSIC

deadlights09@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/..deadlightentertainment