Worship Music has sold 80K in US to date

thats great news for a record that hasnt been out that long,im pretty sure wcfya is at around 80,000 units,that was after a couple years of release,i did post a link a while back for metalsludgescans,they have all anthrax records.

I think I saw that they are going to Brazil next. They'll probably hit some festivals in Europe and then come back here for another leg. Hopefully that, combined with this last go around, will push it over 100k and then they'll probably start writing for the next album in early 2013 (if they haven't written some already). I bet we'll probably see a new album by late 2013/early 2014.

I think I saw that they are going to Brazil next. They'll probably hit some festivals in Europe and then come back here for another leg. Hopefully that, combined with this last go around, will push it over 100k and then they'll probably start writing for the next album in early 2013 (if they haven't written some already). I bet we'll probably see a new album by late 2013/early 2014.

Theyre doing Mayhem Festival here.

its a scray thought in anthrax world when they say they are going to follow up a record so quickly,theve said that for as long as i can remember,lets hop ethey are right this time lol