worst/best gift

LIZ METAL

Dragon of the Aesir
Mar 3, 2002
Asgard
Visit site
this xmas what was your favorite gift you got? the worst? My favorite is the hammer of Thor necklace i got from my friend Clif. Worst?...I'm not too sure on that one...either the make-up i got or the puddle of mudd t-shirt.

well this xmas all my gift were ok but i remember when my mother were at Mexico and gave a Exodus force of the habit t shirt i jate that shirt but now years after i love it, also my dad gave a cinderella still climbing cd!!!!!!!!!!!well i bougth that one

One of my favorite movies of all time was finally just recently released on DVD - Clash of the Titans! So of all the dvds and other stuff I got, this was the best gift. That and a very cool book called "Going to Pieces: the Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film; 1978-1986"
Didnt get anything I didnt like.

Best gift: For the gift itself, Iron Maiden - Eddie's Archive...for the thought behind it, the watch that my girlfriend got me (On our second date [a little less than two weeks ago], I had apparently been asking what the time was every 10 minutes or so...somehow, she interpreted this as a hint that I wanted a watch. I actually DID want a watch, and have for years, but I've never really made an effort to get one, or ask for one. That, and I had no expectations of her getting me a gift at all [Actually, I insisted that she not, since I wanted to spare her the trouble of figuring out what to get me] )

Worst gift: The CD-R mix that my aunt gave me...it was all rap/pop/nu-"metal" shit...the only even REMOTELY decent song on it was Enter Sandman. And what was even worse about it, she called it the "Dog mix" and had a picture of one of her dogs on it (Which bears a striking resemblance to the dog that I had, that bit my head open when I was 10. She probably didn't realize that, though) I know that she meant well by it...but it was still the worst I got. Ah, well. At least she was smart/thoughtful enough to include a $20 check with it.