best gift

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
since the holiday season is coming near, (here anyways) and everyone is so busy with their x-mas or hanuka shopping, i was wondering...
what is the best gift you have ever gotten?

i always liked gifts that come from the heart.
if someone put some thought and effort to make me or get me something, for me thats the best thing.
i would seriously prefer a hand made card over a shiny silver spoon, you know what i mean?
:)
i love it when people write a dedication on it as well, it makes it more personal.

my friend Sadus gave me a picture of ours (me and him) framed, and at the back he wrote me a poem. it was so GREAT!
another friend of mine, bought me a wondeful book, and the dedication she wrote on that was something ill always remember.

Koby, gave me something special too.
i will always keep it, thanks my sweey Koby, i love it so much.
you know what im talking about :saint:

so what is your favorite gift? to give or to get ?

Mami mami :)
The best guifts I got were the simple ones always (Mami you cant imagine how I use the phone book) best guifts are a letter or a poem, a flower, a book ect.

Happy Holydays to everyone :)

Be ready to the arrival of Mabool!!!

Gifts are complicated matter... though I prefer to give everlasting ones with a meaning. I gave a friend a primus. A brand 1944 US Army primus. He was a bbq freak. But I think that a sign of attention towards a holiday is a pleasant gift.

I'm am a little selfish sometimes, because I like to recieve gifts as much as I like giving them.

The most fun gifts are the one that are given without any special occasion, the ones that just say: "you're in my mind".

If anybody wants to buy me a Sony Playstation II I will be most gratefull to him forever... :)