worst book ever

A friend sent me a pdf of this thing and I read a bit of it and the guy is full of shit. He tries to tell you that with simple hypnosis technique you can convince girls to sleep with you. The only part that I found 'sensible' is that he stresses that you must have self-confidence to do it, which is probably 100% of the getting girls in the sack in the first place...

I beg to differ! THIS is the worst book ever:
4254821.gif

i'm listening to rush right now. i didn't know he had a book. i will have to pick that up! he has had such a shitty time over the last few years that it makes me feel bad for feeling miserable about my bad couple of days.

Baliset said:
i'm listening to rush right now. i didn't know he had a book. i will have to pick that up! he has had such a shitty time over the last few years that it makes me feel bad for feeling miserable about my bad couple of days.
that's what intrigued me initially. I had to think, wtf would I do if I lost my wife and son? I'd be completely adrift like he was. not into music, admittedly drinking and drugging...I'm a little over halfway through. overall he drove that bmw on the cover over 55000 miles in 14 months, through CA, US, and into central america.
he's got another previous book called Masked Rider about his cycle travels through Africa. It's out of print but I bet I can score one off ebay.

p.s. what makes the book good is that he's very open and honest, in addition to being a very good writer.