Worth it? Opeth autographed Guitar on ebay

its only $100 right now, if it goes above $300 USD then id be asking myself how much i like Opeth. Im a fucken bassist and im thinking about betting.

I wouldn't buy it just because it has a few signatures on it. (Yes, not even with Opeth signatures.) But for 100 bucks that should be a pretty good deal.

Hondos are pieces of utter shit.

Seriously, anyone who pays any more than 100 bucks for one has a tumor in their brain making them do things daddy did to them at church.

Don't do it. Unless you really think those signatures are capable of polishing a turd.

I'm thinking that once the new album is released, I could probably resell this for a profit. You know, once there is a new crop of fan'boys'.

Same as one of my grey 7" still days. Sold it after deliverenance was released for $125 US dollars.

I have a vinyl copy of Morningrise that I got for $13 USD... Perhaps I could sell it on eBay? I don't even think they are publishing morningrise on vinyl anymore. And It's in mint condition, un-opened.

Looking for a Job said:
never understood the appeal of autographs

i thought they were cool when i was younger. but now it's just like 'ok, some famous person wrote their name..big fuckin deal.' it is pretty insane that people pay thousands for some persons ink on certain memorabilia.

Well.. I've been outbid. The more I think about it, the more I don't want it. I've got their sigs on several other things. I would rather put my money towards a better guitar that I can actually play.

Your comment wins the_drip.