Would anybody else compare Children of Bodom to Europe?

Jean-Pierre said:
Kamelot...eh. It's like Metal mixed with...Enrique Iglesias :yuk: .
hay dont diss
tickled.gif

Cryptkeeper said:
It wasn't half as bad as I expected it to be. I heard they covered Andrew W.K.'s "She Is Beautiful" for an EP, now that I would like to hear!

excellent cover. it was just a suprise on how it was done. now that you mention it...time to listen to it, if you still cant get it by tommorow ill host it and you can dl it. or i can aim you it.

"the final countdown' is pretty cheesy, but not as much as the original version. I hate Laiho's singing in this song.

"she is beautiful" is a really good cover. i was suprized thta they chose that particular song to cover, but the outcome is excellent. I know a few people who don't like it at all and think it's horrible.

wow cryptkeeper youve somewhat redeemed yourself in mine eyes for this thread

you still suck though

Children of Bodom is definitely not as cheesy as Europe. Yeah, The Final Countdown cover sucks, I don't like it, but most everything they have done kicks massive amounts of ass. The keyboards are awesome.. they fit perfectly in with the music, Janne is one of the best keyboard players of today. Alexi's image.. yeah.. not gonna comment ;) but still the guy kicks ass.

CoB did indeed cover "The Final Countdown". It isn't as bad as people think. CoB always does awesome covers. Their version of "Don't Stop At The Top" by Scorpions just slays.