Would you eat human flesh?

Well yeah, most of the light thus cast comes out from the eyes anyway, but if you do it up through the neck bone hole it also illuminates the inner cavities somewhat, causing an eerie red/green stroboscopic glow from any chosen viewing angle.

Light said:
I've had this conversation before, and some people were really shocked, but my answer would have to be: definitely! One time, why not? ... when presented, it'd be fascinating to know what it tasted like. Same as human skulls make great ornaments (especially when fitted with flashing LEDs up through that hole where your neck bone goes)
I dunno, i dont think id eat it for the novelty, more out of necessity. Theres lots of stuff out there i havent tasted but im no hurry to try

Vinz from 'La Haine' said:
We're all nice people here and we'd never do anything illegal to obtain it ;)
but would you--in theory--try human flesh if the opportunity were presented to you?
The people who so famously crashed in the Andes in the 70s survived on the flesh of dead passengers, and they claimed it tasted remarkably like beef.
A few primitive tribes still practice ritual cannibalism, in deepest darkest Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, and Brazil.
In these instances it's ritualistic, not an actual food source, but they have scorned the taboo against eating one's one kind.

I'm starting to see a cure for world famine here... any third-worlders too lazy or primitive to obtain sufficient sustenance, take note.

what? You have been listening to black metal for way too long lad!

Dont think so.

I wouldnt eat human flesh, thougnt. My carnal appetite is kind of different...

But i could byte by accident. lol

That gives a whole new meaning to 'bits and bytes'.

Anyway, I don't know whether I'd do it, depends on how much I'd have to lose beside my life.

this just brings to my mind a news story i read about a year ago, bout some poor idiot who answered a want ad and went to this guys house, and he volunteered to be eaten or something. they engaged in sexual acts then the guy who answered the ad had his penis chopped and they "fried" it and ate it together, then the volunteer died and was butchered. anyone remember that story? or was it in a dream. i seem to remember reading it in my electricity and magnetism class on my pda...it kind of grossed me out.

they say it tastes good. I mean those tribes who eat it... never tried and I don't really want to... blehh...
not to mention who would you eat? someone you know or not? if you know, than a friend or an enemy? :lol: