Would you like to have a copy of the "Saw You Drown"-EP?

the_joy_of_grief

weak light
Jan 23, 2002
Paramaribo
www.escapetheday.tk
Well, I don't have one of these for sale...but I'm auctioning two rare vinyl records by Katatonia, the 10"-split with Primordial and "Jhva Elohim Meth" on blue vinyl. I also got some other auctions going, for stuff that may or may not interest you. Check it out anyway, and help me pay my bills.

:Smokedev:

http://cgi6.ebay.de/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?MyeBayItemsSelling&testsmstatus=1&userid=der-teufel-im-detail&pass=ymlOCZkeHNba/JQhfG9hN/2&first=N&sellerSort=3&bidderSort=3&watchSort=3&dayssince=2

I'm very interested in seeing how much people will pay for the split 10" (since I already have it, ha-ha).

The last time Saw You Drown was auctioned on eBay (the auction ended the day before yesterday), people bid over 200 dollars for it...

Give them to me! :) I´m curious to see how much people are bidding for both...What about a nice present for my birthday, which er...is in September....but...anyways I´ve tried...

last time Saw You Drown was auctioned on eBay (the auction ended the day before yesterday), people bid over 200 dollars for it...

I should have put the stuff up on ebay.com instead of on the German platform, but I don't have a credit card (which I would need to sell stuff there). The Americans pay shitloads of money. Maybe some of them haven't yet realized that eBay has branches all over the world. On ebay.de "Saw You Drown" once sold for €36, on ebay.com - as you said -for more than $200.

:err:

Someone wants my vinyl copy of FFTC? I'll put that one up as well soon, keep checking back.

@ether: Try to win one of my auctions. You can pay this month and I'll send the stuff out in September. That would come pretty close to a birthday present, wouldn't it?
wink.gif

Hobo said:
the same secon i bid, someone (antuah??) is overbidding me with 0.50€ nomatter what i bid...

or can one set e-bay to do that??

Yeah, that's a special service eBay offers. Let's say the item is at €5,76. You can enter a maximum bid of, for example, €20 and then you remain the highest bidder until someone bids more.

Good luck!
hypnotized.gif

I wasn't into Katatonia when they came out. I certainly wouldn't pay $160 for these like some of these people are. I paid $11 for Saw You Drown (the last one Earache had in stock and it wasn't listed on their site) so no harm there. I had a bit of an issue with The Revival but couldn't beat the price with a stick so I got it.