Would you tear this apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalRiffa

Jun 2, 2010
hot-sexy-awesome-bikini-pictures-of-miley-cyrus.jpeg

What a fine young lady.

I remember a time long ago, when men were men and women were boys, when people made posts consisting entirely of Judas Priest song titles and lolcats were still almost funny. A time when trolls and spammers were banned.
My friends, I pray that one day that time will come again.

Can we just ban him already? also, this forum needs a sage type function, I don't want to bump this up.

I would tear your anus apart. First I would insert one lubed finger sliding gently in and out. Then I would add another finger, working your asshole and adding lots of lube so it doesn't hurt. I would work my way up to 4 fingers and then my whole fist. At this point you are clearly uncomfortable and your muscles start to clench defensively against my intruding fist. But it's too late, I've shoved my entire arm up to the elbow deep inside of you. You scream in pain but I'm not finished yet. I tear my arm out of your asshole and you shit and bleed and cry. I start to lube up my toes, ankles, calves and knee. I penetrate you with my entire leg. My nickname among nerdy friends is "Chun Li" because of my thighs. You start to pray. There is a tearing sound. You will never shit normally again.

I would tear your anus apart. First I would insert one lubed finger sliding gently in and out. Then I would add another finger, working your asshole and adding lots of lube so it doesn't hurt. I would work my way up to 4 fingers and then my whole fist. At this point you are clearly uncomfortable and your muscles start to clench defensively against my intruding fist. But it's too late, I've shoved my entire arm up to the elbow deep inside of you. You scream in pain but I'm not finished yet. I tear my arm out of your asshole and you shit and bleed and cry. I start to lube up my toes, ankles, calves and knee. I penetrate you with my entire leg. My nickname among nerdy friends is "Chun Li" because of my thighs. You start to pray. There is a tearing sound. You will never shit normally again.

That was weak.

who is lividity?

if you are complementing me on being an excellent snuff writer, thanks. i've always wanted a career in writing gore grind lyrics for other people to perform.

who is lividity?

if you are complementing me on being an excellent snuff writer, thanks. i've always wanted a career in writing gore grind lyrics for other people to perform.

You should team up with Vihris...

FISTED BY A TESSERAAAAAAACT

Status
Not open for further replies.