Wow....fucking wow...

FUCKING A, no wonder people always hate on my religion. WHY do they feel it's necessary to fucking go there? The man just DIED, and the man was a LEGEND for christ's sake (literally.) Show some damned respect.

I'm not even a big fan of the guy, thus why I have steered clear of tribute topics and RIP topics and such, letting those who want to pay their respects do it in peace purely because I was just never a fan, but this is sick.
There is nothing I could say or do to these people that would be strong enough to describe just how sickened to my very core they make me.
I have seen the face of pure fucking evil and its name is Fred Phelps. I hope someone rams a stake into the cunts heart and leaves him for dead, genuinely. Cunt deserves nothing less.

yea this is fucked up, but this is NOTHING compared to what the westboro church usually does. I mean these are the people that show up to the funerals of gays, that were usually killed by hate, and protest and hold up signs saying "god hates fags". I mean how would you feel if you had a gay son or daughter and a group of people showed up to their funeral and said they were burning in hell because they were gay. They didnt know your son or daugter at all, but they believe god hates homosexuals. So in all honesty, this isnt a big a deal then what these usual fucks do. They just do it for the attention and to "exercise their right to protest".

Hopefully these guys find it in their hearts to show up...

The WBC also show up at military funerals for those who died in combat, protesting that their deaths were "retribution for homosexuality" and shit like that.

In my personal opinion, we should go bust Varg out of prison and turn him loose with immunity to burn down their church. I know...the whole idea of doing something like that would be counter productive in the grand scheme of things, but I feel these fuckers have crossed the line and need to be made an example of. I see it as no different a retaliation than "someone needs to shove Dean Razorbacks up their asses"...

In my personal opinion, we should go bust Varg out of prison and turn him loose with immunity to burn down their church. I know...the whole idea of doing something like that would be counter productive in the grand scheme of things, but I feel these fuckers have crossed the line and need to be made an example of. I see it as no different a retaliation than "someone needs to shove Dean Razorbacks up their asses"...

I am mildly kidding. I do think something should happen to them. I don't think Varg is woth paying any attention to, and was an intentionally stupid comment on my behalf. :p

^^ fuck that, let Varg loose in the states, let him burn down their church, let them know what a REAL satan-worshiper is.

Honestly the WBC has a lot of balls to go up against a huge mob of societies most fear culture. It will get violent, and the Felps just might find themselves loosing their lives in the process.