Wow. I found a new band! Evanescence!

Dream theater meets Nightwish? LMAO!

Whatever your smoking please get me some.

More like Jewel meets Creed.

Originally posted by DrumRman
Dream theater meets Nightwish? LMAO!
More like Jewel meets Creed.

Hahaha, that was a good one, DrumRman. But seriously, I listened to the song on mp3.com and it sounded pretty good. So I went to their website, and it turns out that their on the Daredevil soundtrack! It gets worse too... they had a list of radio stations all over the United States where you could "Call in and request our song!" But who knows, it might not be a bad thing, right? I mean, there have been SOME good metal songs on the radio stations... right? RIGHT? Guys?

As a side note, I would like to thank you anyway, RequiemX, because it is always important to be looking for new bands!:)

Well, I listened to that song, and at least it was better than Lacuna Coil! The backing vocals during the chorus are absolutely terrible. Oh yeah, by the way, it's also better than Pagan's Mind. That band is a fucking joke.

FUCK YOU MAN. well, not really, but I did mentioned them on the board a few days ago.

I do like them, and i do believe that guy is part of the band, and not on just that one song. I am anxiously lookin forward to march 4 (when the cd comes out)

YEAH IT'S ON THE RADIO SO IT MUST SUCK!

tools.

what I've heard I've liked (minus the rapper guy in the chorus, who is completely out of place)

I'll get the record when it comes out.

I just listened to it and liked it.. I always likes melodic vocals over the more hard-edge music... especially female vocals. I didnt care for the dude trying to be like the "nu-metal" singers in the chorus, but when he switched over to actual singing with the girl it sounded good.

Very interesting I thought. I will definitely pick it up and check it out in March.

The rapper guy is NOT part of the band. He was a guest for that one song, he does not appear on any more Evanescence songs. I am a bit worried because they seem to be making it a goal to make it into the mainstream. But as long as the female singer keeps sounding the way she does, the guitarist takes some nice solos, and they ditch the rapper, I'll buy it.

LOL, their "hit" single was the "official song" of the WWE PPV last night, "No Way Out." Uh, don't ask me how I know that.

Anyway, nothing good has ever come from being a musical act associated with professional wrestling.

Well I like Evanescence. Amy Lee not only sings great but is hella fine!!! There is alot more to the band that that song Bring Me to Life, which isn't a bad song either.

Bear

I heard that song and liked it a lot, despite the guy (who is NOT part of the band) rapping.

I'll buy their CD when it's out and I'm not to lazy to go out and get it.

Originally posted by BastrdDrmr
Well, I listened to that song, and at least it was better than Lacuna Coil! The backing vocals during the chorus are absolutely terrible. Oh yeah, by the way, it's also better than Pagan's Mind. That band is a fucking joke.

I like them too. But I'm interested in why you think Pagan's Mind is a joke!

Originally posted by BastrdDrmr
Oh yeah, by the way, it's also better than Pagan's Mind. That band is a fucking joke.

Is that supposed to get a rise out of me? LOL!

Dude maybe if I was 12 and in Middle School your comment would bother me.

I just heard the song "Whisper". Wow... it's really good. No stupid rapping and the riffs remind of Jim Matheos (Disconnected/O.S.I. era)