WOW! Indians on the Radio

I81B4U

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2005
Local station here WXRX in Rockford, IL had an interview with Charlie this morning and they Played Indians. Good to hear Anthrax in Rockford, IL. :worship:

94.1 in Albuquerque played that song right after the reunion news. It wouldn't surprise me though if they played them again as they played everything from glam to trendy modern stuff and things in between.

As for KUPD here in AZ, they wouldn't play any part of Anthrax unless Anthrax went all Korn or metalcore where Joey or John sung with deep vocals complimented by Charlie singing all melodic to woo the young girls.:Spin: Yet, if Anthrax was to come here as part of a big concert, they would claim they are huge Anthrax fans and that they play them all the time.:Smug:

I81B4U said:
Local station here WXRX in Rockford, IL had an interview with Charlie this morning and they Played Indians. Good to hear Anthrax in Rockford, IL. :worship:
To bad they wont play any anthrax here in champaign,IL.
fucking 93.5 top 40 rock station fucking sucks pearl jam,nirvana,alice n chains and fucking system of a retard every fucking hour!!!!! jesus christ!
its fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!!!