Wow...just...Wow.

gdamn, I would never even WANT my woman to sign this thing. It's just brutally terrible, and I sort of want to stab that dude.

How have you been, man? I don't know if you remember me, but I used to post a lot at the NM forum under "Marksveld".

Quite busy myself. Stuff's been good, figured I would just say "hi" since you're not around so much (on this forum?).

Here and there. I lurk a lot and occasionally contribute an intoxicated post. i'm graduating with my MA in May and looking into some jobs teaching literature at community colleges.

Sickening, just sickening:

"You are also non-compliant if you start something and can not or will not finish, even if you state that you are in pain or something hurts."

I'd like to take a shovel to his skull and tell him if he complains he gets one demerit.

unhinged said:
she got to the third sentence

is that the one about the size of the "patch" and the trim style? :loco: :tickled:

seriously, the guy is disturbed, but what is scary is that there are women out there that might be sick enough to comply with this

lurch70 said:
seriously, the guy is disturbed, but what is scary is that there are women out there that might be sick enough to comply with this

I can guarantee you that there are TONSANDTONSANDTONS who would go so far as to PAY for this kind of treatment.