Wow...just...Wow.

heh, i saw part of secretary and was like "wtf...damn i should watch this from the beginning" :tickled:
MFJ said:
gdamn, I would never even WANT my woman to sign this thing. It's just brutally terrible, and I sort of want to stab that dude.
seriously, i'd never want to involve myself with a woman messed up enough to find that kind of treatment anything less than abhorrent

I must be weird because I like bitchy women that tell me what to do. Gives me a big angry boner.

I like a chick who tells me what to do, but not a chick who tells me what not to do. It's not a hard balance to find really, the chick just has to realize her control of the relationship does not mean she has control over me.

I have no idea if that makes sense, but I've had several relationships that worked that way.

I like that too ...
I hate chicks that always wait for me to tell them what to do and cannot think on their own ...

Okay cool, I'm not the only one. :loco:

Girls that can't think for themselves fucking suck. I've met so many women just completely devoid of thought it makes me sad for their entire sex sometimes.