Wow...

found this earlier:

pitchforkmedia.com said:
Toby Driver's next solo album is going to be more in the realm of hip-hop and electronic pop, and is rumored to be executive-produced by Kanye West. Tentatively titled "Composa Turnt Rappa," this album is said to feature guest appearances from a mix of both mainstream and underground rappers, including: Lil' Wayne, T-Pain, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Doseone, Driver's personal favorite underground sensation, Aesop Rock, and according to ultimatemetal.com user "xfer," the ghost vocals of Aaliyah.

Tracklisting:
1. Out From Da Asylum Wall (Introduction)
2. Welcome Home ft. Lil' Wayne
3. Da Astral NGHs
4. Psilocybe Tea ft. T-Pain
5. Song 4 My Moms ft. Aesop Rock
6. Bye, Bye, Mia ft. Aaliyah
7. Broke-Ass Ho ft. Young Jeezy
8. Accusationz ft. Jay-Z
9. "Dem" (Interlude)
10. Twylyte Simfoni/Ice Level Music ft. Doseone
11. Comin' Home
12. Fuck Y'all Wire-Tappin' Fedz (Outro)
13. Kitty Song (Kanye West Remix) [iTunes Exclusive Bonus Track]

(Thanks to xfer at UM for the heads up!)

found this earlier:
Originally Posted by pitchforkmedia.com
Toby Driver's next solo album is going to be more in the realm of hip-hop and electronic pop, and is rumored to be executive-produced by Kanye West. Tentatively titled "Composa Turnt Rappa," this album is said to feature guest appearances from a mix of both mainstream and underground rappers, including: Lil' Wayne, T-Pain, Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Doseone, Driver's personal favorite underground sensation, Aesop Rock, and according to ultimatemetal.com user "xfer," the ghost vocals of Aaliyah.

Tracklisting:
1. Out From Da Asylum Wall (Introduction)
2. Welcome Home ft. Lil' Wayne
3. Da Astral NGHs
4. Psilocybe Tea ft. T-Pain
5. Song 4 My Moms ft. Aesop Rock
6. Bye, Bye, Mia ft. Aaliyah
7. Broke-Ass Ho ft. Young Jeezy
8. Accusationz ft. Jay-Z
9. "Dem" (Interlude)
10. Twylyte Simfoni/Ice Level Music ft. Doseone
11. Comin' Home
12. Fuck Y'all Wire-Tappin' Fedz (Outro)
13. Kitty Song (Kanye West Remix) [iTunes Exclusive Bonus Track]

(Thanks to xfer at UM for the heads up!)
ahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahaha

apparently that post i made is now on some mars volta fan forum, and also re-posted by someone on the kd myspace.

most of the references i made are not going to be funny or even make sense to most people outside of this board. i wonder how many of those kids know who king diamond is or even realized that the track listing was a parody of "them"...

haha. i'm sorry, everyone...