"Wrath of the Norsemen" in stock at The End

Can't wait to get this from Sound Exchange here in Houston.

I remember getting to see these guys when they came through a few years ago. Marduk was supposed to headline but couldn't get into the US. I believe the tour was cancelled a few days after they came thru town. Glad I got to see 'em, they were fuckin great!!

This arrove on Saturday. The End has really been getting stuff out quick. My last two orders arrove two days after placing the order. It's 3 DVDs, so there's a lot of material to absorb. The primary concert, that they shot for this DVD, looks phenomenal. I think they actually had too many cameras on this shoot, as they cut away so often, it can be a little bit much. But the quality of the video and the editing are much better than anything one could have ever reasobnably hoped for from a band at Amon Amarth's level of success. There's a lot of bang for your buck here. That said, I wouldn't have minded a bit more backstage stuff.

Zod

They had the same problem with the DT dvd (not to mention how much they fucked up the sound), all of the camera shots lasted like two seconds and you are left saying, "Hey, what happened to the time when I didn't have seizures? Oh yeah, it's fucking gone now."

General Zod said:
The primary concert, that they shot for this DVD, looks phenomenal. I think they actually had too many cameras on this shoot, as they cut away so often, it can be a little bit much.

I got this through the other day and watched the first few tracks off Disk 1 tonight. Already, I'm finding this REALLY annoying to be honest. Is the footage of the other shows as bad?

Aside from that, it looks good and very professional. I cheated and forwarded on to the self-titled track. That little on-stage battle half was through the song (at the bit with all the clashing of swords and battle noises) is brilliant! What a song that is though.

Sounds like they got Michael Bay to edit it, hahahahahahaha. Man does that guy suck; why doesn't Hollywood wake up? He's had more flops than hits, but he keeps getting more things to ruin, like Transformers. Argh... just reminding myself of that makes me turn green and HUUUUULLLKKKK SMAAAAAASSSHHHHH!!!!!

MFJ said:
They had the same problem with the DT dvd (not to mention how much they fucked up the sound), all of the camera shots lasted like two seconds and you are left saying, "Hey, what happened to the time when I didn't have seizures? Oh yeah, it's fucking gone now."

lawl i am so funnay