Wrong Song Title On Anthrax Album! What The Hell?

G

gregthraX

O.K. PPL......I JUST PICKD UP MADHOUSE THE VERY BEST OF ANTHRAX SO I COULD ADD IT TO MY COLLECTION....AND TRACK 10 IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOT THE TIME--IT'S NOT - IT'S PERSISTENCE OF TIME!WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF UNPROFESSIONALISM IS THAT ON ISLAND/DEF JAMS PART? CHECK YOURS...I SWEAR GOT THE TIMES LYRICS ARE "TIME GOT THE TIME TICK TICK TICKIN IN MY HEAD...".THIS IS NOT TRACK 10!I'M A LITTLE RUSTY ON OLD SCHOOL 'THRAX BUT THIS AINT RIGHT! P.S. A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE ASSHOLE AT RADIOACTIVE MUSIC IN WINDER GA WHO TOLD ME MY VOL.8 CD WOULD BE THERE........THEN TOLD ME AFTER I CALLED HIM AND WENT TO PICK IT UP THAT HE DIDNT AND CANT GET IT! FUCKING COCKBLOCKER! PLEASE ANYONE HAVE THE HEART TO BURN ME A COPY W/ A PLAYLIST AND SEND IT TO ME? I'LL MAKE OUT A MONEY ORDER AND SEND IT TO YOU TO RE-EMBURSE FOR THE POSTAGE! SERIOUSLY! HELP A FELLOW THRAXTER OUT? P.S. THANX BRAT YOU'RE THE COOLEST!:cry:

From Scott, shortly after "Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax" was released:

"I've been plowing through the 87 terabytes of AM e-mails and there are a lot of questions about this Island greatest hits record. We had nothing to do with this record. Island owns all those masters and they can re-package them as often as they want. We offered to be a part of it. Even if only for new liner notes. No response. Well I hope they get the same response in sales, none. I don't care if we make money off it. It's lame. They even put the song 'Time' where 'Got the Time' is listed. Geniuses put that together."

I knew it was Time....(i said persistence of time...fuckin idiot i am)
at least Scott and CO. tried to help.Still a good compilation....they even gave props to Bush in the liner notes.

Hey, get a refund on that Madhouse CD, and buy Moshers instead! It's basically the exact same CD, but it does have "Got the Time" on it.

00453886.jpg

gregthraX said:
O.K. PPL......I JUST PICKD UP MADHOUSE THE VERY BEST OF ANTHRAX SO I COULD ADD IT TO MY COLLECTION....AND TRACK 10 IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOT THE TIME--IT'S NOT - IT'S PERSISTENCE OF TIME!WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF UNPROFESSIONALISM IS THAT ON ISLAND/DEF JAMS PART? CHECK YOURS...I SWEAR GOT THE TIMES LYRICS ARE "TIME GOT THE TIME TICK TICK TICKIN IN MY HEAD...".THIS IS NOT TRACK 10!I'M A LITTLE RUSTY ON OLD SCHOOL 'THRAX BUT THIS AINT RIGHT! P.S. A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE ASSHOLE AT RADIOACTIVE MUSIC IN WINDER GA WHO TOLD ME MY VOL.8 CD WOULD BE THERE........THEN TOLD ME AFTER I CALLED HIM AND WENT TO PICK IT UP THAT HE DIDNT AND CANT GET IT! FUCKING COCKBLOCKER! PLEASE ANYONE HAVE THE HEART TO BURN ME A COPY W/ A PLAYLIST AND SEND IT TO ME? I'LL MAKE OUT A MONEY ORDER AND SEND IT TO YOU TO RE-EMBURSE FOR THE POSTAGE! SERIOUSLY! HELP A FELLOW THRAXTER OUT? P.S. THANX BRAT YOU'RE THE COOLEST!:cry:

HAAAAAAA old school thread

The one you got is probably gonna be rare, a collectors item or some shit cause i got the cd and it does, in fact has GOT THE TIME, in its correct place, not time. The first pressings are always fuck ups so they become limited and rare.

Ahhh, my days as an internet noob when I thought caps lock was the shit :D

Seriously, AM why the fuck are you reading shit this fuckin' old?

And by me, no less.:err: