WSMN Ozzfest 2002 backstage pass contest!

Originally posted by ozzmanWSMN
Go to Wolvie and sIN's METAL NEWS at www.smnnews.com/wmn for all the latest metal news. Be sure to enter their contest to win a backstage pass to any 2002 Ozzfest of your choosing.

God I hate advertisers. Pluggin your own band off is fine, but this bullshit.. Mallcore.. lol.. heh.

I wonder how Ozzy actually feels about what his legacy has become, friggin pop metal. Does ozzy even know about the good bands that are around these days? The ones that generally hang around northern europe?

You go first.

Or, try reporting him to the administrators, and get him chucked off. Doubt it would work though.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

God I hate advertisers. Pluggin your own band off is fine, but this bullshit.. Mallcore.. lol.. heh.

I wonder how Ozzy actually feels about what his legacy has become, friggin pop metal. Does ozzy even know about the good bands that are around these days? The ones that generally hang around northern europe?

I saw Ozzy on Jay Leno the other day and fuck it ozzy is a retard, he can´t even talk. He´s a fucking retard and the worst singer I have ever heard so he and this stupid ozzfest can lick my balls.