WTB: 5150/6505/Mesa Rec

setyouranchor

Celestial Recordings
May 17, 2010
North Wales, UK
Got a friend looking to buy a new head. Max he can spend is £1000

Anyone wanting to sell either or know anywhere?

Personal preference on which to get?

He plays in a melodic hardcore band. Hiwatt cab at the moment, would it be worth getting a new cab too at the price he's willing to spend?

Real melodic hardcore? Won't really need an amp that sounds like a wasp in a jar.

You talked about having a Hiwatt cab? These things are insane, I love them. And I can tellyou hands down from helping and being sat in the studio and about two years doing live sound, that while she sleeps recorded and use these live.

Tell your friend to look into getting a Hiwatt high gain 100, perfectly fine amp, exactly the tone he would want and need for s real melodic hardcore band

Real melodic hardcore? Won't really need an amp that sounds like a wasp in a jar.

You talked about having a Hiwatt cab? These things are insane, I love them. And I can tellyou hands down from helping and being sat in the studio and about two years doing live sound, that while she sleeps recorded and use these live.

Tell your friend to look into getting a Hiwatt high gain 100, perfectly fine amp, exactly the tone he would want and need for s real melodic hardcore band

you mentioned WSS in a post?

your opinion is invalid