WTB: 6 string pickups (neck and bridge)

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Jan 31, 2010
Cambs, UK
www.numbskullaudio.com
Hey guys,

I've had a bone stock Kramer Striker FR424 lying around since I bought it about 3 months ago. I love this guitar, it's such a great toy for 80's shred freaks, but the pickups are fairly piss poor.

I need something with a nice bite, this guitar will be used for metal but also my hard rock/grungey band as well so I'm not interested in anything super brutal. I love EMG's but I'd like to stick with passives on this one.

Something like a JB/Jazz combo would be great. Anything hot and focused and a neck pickup to compliment. I'm also partial to the D-Sonic and I have a history with Bill Lawrence too, which I love, so anything of that calibre.

I have some EMG 707's i can use as a trade if anybody's interested in those, too.

EDIT: Worth noting that although I'm in the UK, US offers are incredibly welcome as they're often a shit ton cheaper! :lol:

I just pulled a JB out of my eclipse and swapped it for a duncan custom. you can have the JB for cheap if you want it. Its pretty old but sounds fine (been in two guitars.) PM me if you want it