WTB: 8-input Interface around £300 (UK)

departed

Jan 2, 2010
London, UK
as the title says, anyone looking to get rid of an interface (firewire preferably) for around the £300 mark? I was offered a digi002 for 320 a few months ago, kicking myself for not having the cash at the time!

was considering a presonus fp-10 brand new for £300 but make me some offers if i can get something better for the same price used :D

as the title says, anyone looking to get rid of an interface (firewire preferably) for around the £300 mark? I was offered a digi002 for 320 a few months ago, kicking myself for not having the cash at the time!

was considering a presonus fp-10 brand new for £300 but make me some offers if i can get something better for the same price used :D

Your best bet is keeping an eye out on ebay for a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 mate

I got one the other week for £265 :)

Thanks dude, yeah I've been keeping an eye out on ebay and gumtree.

That's an amazing deal you got there, pretty much half price!

Could look for a profire2626 mines being amazing but For that reason I thInk you'll be hard pushed to find one second hand

Could look for a profire2626 mines being amazing but For that reason I thInk you'll be hard pushed to find one second hand

yeah thinking i might have to push my budget up a little bit. were your DIs for mixing timez straight into the 2626? great DIs!

i might be willing to let go of my 002 (surface) in that ball park...
let me think about it.

okay man, let me know. seem to remember you posting that you were soon to get rid of it now PT9 is hardware independent.

but anyway, i'm very interested.