WTB: Fender Jim Root Tele, Strat...

jalmetalman

Feb 11, 2010
UK
I'm looking for a Jim Root Tele in White or the Jim Root Strat in Black. If you have one you looking to sell let me know! I'm in the UK.

Cheers :headbang:

Not that it helps you in any way to get your Jim Root Strat, but I just wanted to say, that the Root-Strat is an awesome instrument. I got mine 2 weeks ago and I really love it. I bought it as my spare-guitar in addition to my LP Custom and I gotta admit, that I rarely picked up my LP in the last weeks.

So ... good luck! If you can't find a used one, check out dv247.co.uk ... they have a killer deal on that guitar.

Cheers

Not that it helps you in any way to get your Jim Root Strat, but I just wanted to say, that the Root-Strat is an awesome instrument. I got mine 2 weeks ago and I really love it. I bought it as my spare-guitar in addition to my LP Custom and I gotta admit, that I rarely picked up my LP in the last weeks.

So ... good luck! If you can't find a used one, check out dv247.co.uk ... they have a killer deal on that guitar.

Cheers

I already have the Jim root Strat in white (got mine a week ago) but I want the black one too... It's just an awesome guitar....

Cheers

Absolutely!
If you get the black one, switch the pickguards on the guitars! Black pickguard on white guitar -> yummy