WTB: Harley Benton cab (or any cheap cab w/v30s)

John_C

formerly Skeksis268
Dec 30, 2008
Coventry, UK
www.myspace.com
Anyone have a Harley Benton cab or equivalent they want rid of? Ideally I'd be looking for a 2x12 but i'm interested in other sizes too. I'm just fed up with my shitty ashdown cab and really need an upgrade

Thanks,

John

I have a Hughes and Kettner Over Sized 412 with the two top speakers beeing v30 and the two bottom speaker something bass-heavy.

I am looking for 250€.
But you would have to pay the transport to you.
I live in germany

Gareth was selling this

"FS: Framus 2x12 guitar cab with Celestion V30 speakers. £180 ono. ideal for the local gigging musician ;)"

A while back, i don't think anyone has bought it yet, this is exactly what you need dude :D I think its even made in the same factory as the harley benton cabs haha

it is the warp T cab. 8ohm.

How much would the shipping cost be? I bought a Harley Benton Vintage 30 from Germany and the shipping was very little. It was somewhere between £5 and £15. Can't remember, but it wasn't much at all.

Can you tell us all about it? How old/ condition/ usage ETC... I'm quite interested.

And to John (I'm sure i met you a bloodstock heat, cryostorm?) ...if you're interested in a Harley Benton 2x12, i recommend buying one direct from Thomann. It's like £159 (including shipping) and it took less than a week to arrive. It's amazing for the price, and hey, if you don't like it... you can use it as a coffee table at that price!

You paid that little for shipping because Thomann did it.

I think shipping will be around 50€....minimum.

The Warp T cab is in good shape.

I bought it new and have it for like 5 years.

Looks like new.

If you can give me a quote, i'll very seriously consider it! Even if i'm unsure, my co-guitarist will snap it up (He's got an H&K Trilogy head)

Did you use it on the Badge of apathy recordings by the way?

ouch, to tell the truth, i found similar results when i searched myself, was just hoping you could find something better!

I'm sorry to say that in that case, i'll give it a miss. I'm sure someone in Hamburg will take it if you really want rid of it. Thanks anyway!