WTB: Line6 HD Pro or X3 Pro

Okay, thanx.

I wanna use it for bassguitar.
Had the BassPod XT Pro and the Ampeg model was great when cranked. But I wanna have a clean low end. The X3Pro and HDPro can run 2 amps at once, so the idea was to run 1 clean amp, just use the low end, and run the second distorted amp without any bass. And then mix it to a mono signal straight to the PA and my bassamp.

Okay, thanx.

I wanna use it for bassguitar.
Had the BassPod XT Pro and the Ampeg model was great when cranked. But I wanna have a clean low end. The X3Pro and HDPro can run 2 amps at once, so the idea was to run 1 clean amp, just use the low end, and run the second distorted amp without any bass. And then mix it to a mono signal straight to the PA and my bassamp.

In that case, I might actually suggest the X3 instead. The HD only has one bass model, and the X3 (if it has all the expansions or whatever) has 3 or 4, I think. The modeling isn't as good, but it will still get the job done.

In that case, I might actually suggest the X3 instead. The HD only has one bass model, and the X3 (if it has all the expansions or whatever) has 3 or 4, I think. The modeling isn't as good, but it will still get the job done.

o_O
You're right!! I thought the HD would have had the same models cause there is no Bass HD. The X3 has the SVT model and teh same models from the Bass Pod XT Pro.

Thanx!

Then only looking for a X3 Pro.