WTB: Tickets for WOA 2012, anyone?

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
So I was going to buy my tickets for Wacken 2012 and I found out the wonderful news that they sold out in record time. I desperately need two tickets, I can´t pay insane ebay auction prices either so I´m putting this here just in case someone has a couple spare or knows of someone who´s selling or anything that will get me into WOA. I need two tickets, for the full thing, camping included. If anybody around here has any, Pm with your prices, thanks!

Just check the wacken forums, they sell there for the original price.
After what I've seen there are shitloads of tickets there.
I'd sell you mine, but I need them myself ;)

Well I found a Venezuelan company who's been organizing trips to festivals for years and they managed to reserve tickets specially for Venezuelans, apparently it's one of the most seen flags in Wacken in the latest years. Anyways, I contacted them and they're getting me the tickets, at original price as well, so I'm going! Thanks for the help Derpsicle, I'll see you there then!

I've never been to a single Wacken without seeing people selling tickets outside for less than the regular price.
there really is no risk in just driving there, there are ALWAYS tickets for sale.