WTF? Gross Misconduct - who are they?

May 28, 2004
Tokyo
Has anybody ever heard about that band? Me not! Seems that the band name is M.O.D. inspired. Gonna check their myspace later.

Vancouver-based death/thrash band GROSS MISCONDUCT has signed a Canada-wide distribution deal with PHD Canada Distributing.
The deal will see GROSS MISCONDUCT's debut album, "The Process Of Indoctrination", available in major retail outlets across the country, including HMV, A&B Sound, Archambault, CD Plus and Sunrise Records.
"Getting this deal done represents achieving one of our primary goals for our debut album," said GROSS MISCONDUCT's vocalist/guitarist David London. "We're looking forward to working with PHD to ensure that people can access our music no matter where they're located in Canada."
The deal culminates what has been an extremely productive 10 months since GROSS MISCONDUCT released its debut album in May 2007.
Since that time, the band has shared the stage with AMON AMARTH, MARTYR, NEURAXIS, THINE EYES BLEED and INFERNAL MAJESTY, on top of playing the Vancouver stop of the Vans Warped Tour in July 2007.
Reviews for GROSS MISCONDUCT's debut album have been uniformly positive, and the band charted at #2 in January 2008 on the Earshot! Loud charts, which recognizes listenership and requests at college radio stations across Canada.
"We are preparing to tour across Canada this summer with some of the biggest names in the Canadian metal scene," adds drummer John Kurucz. "The details are being finalized, but we're pumped to share the stage with some of Canada's best metal bands and play in as many cities as we possibly can."
Tonight (March 17), John Kurucz will be interviewed by Hard Beyond Driven's Mike Lazaris, and the interview can be heard starting at 6:15 p.m. PST at either www.ckrgfm.com or www.hardbeyonddriven.com.
For more information, visit www.myspace.com/grossmisconductmetal.

Mmh, nothing groundbreaking. But they're ok. Well, I just thought the band name is kinda funny 'cause I love M.O.D.'s Gross Misconduct ... mmhjh ... whatever ...

Mmh, nothing groundbreaking. But they're ok. Well, I just thought the band name is kinda funny 'cause I love M.O.D.'s Gross Misconduct ... mmhjh ... whatever ...

When I finally learn how to play an instrument, I'll call my band "Speak English or Die".