WTF is THIS?

blabbermouth striking yet again! I wouldnt pay any attention to this story until something official is annoucned. Its possible the DVD will have more than one location if anything.

well, I don't think the Seattle show would be the only thing on the DVD, parts of other shows (as well as other .. documentary material) might be included too. so it could be the Seattle show, stuff filmed in Germany, and material from already played shows... I mean, that would make sense.

guys guys guys, its on blabbermouth. ZERO credibility.

besides all it said was "It is not presently clear if those plans have now been scrapped." they then follow with the news of Jim and Steve being sick.. which the guys knew before announcing the filming.. I think it will happen.

BTW, last year we drove for 12 hours to see the show in Thessaloniki which was supposed to be filmed. we got there and Jim ended up in the hospital but Nevermore still played. message: be happy that you'll watch them live, filming or no filming.

Tee said:
well, I don't think the Seattle show would be the only thing on the DVD, parts of other shows (as well as other .. documentary material) might be included too. so it could be the Seattle show, stuff filmed in Germany, and material from already played shows... I mean, that would make sense.
Exactly Tee, Seattle isn't the only show we're filming, this started with Gigantour

sweet... hey Warrel, do you guys have a specific show thats going to be the main part of the DVD?

Will Bozarth said:
should be the Seattle show since its the hometown gig, I'm thinkin.. but oh well, as long as the Seattle show gets an equally badass setlist
Agreed. A lot of the neverboarders are going to the Seattle show. Myself included. My first Nevermore show.