WTF is THIS?

Will Bozarth said:
should be the Seattle show since its the hometown gig, I'm thinkin.. but oh well, as long as the Seattle show gets an equally badass setlist

of course it should, remember where our label is based , however YOU just might get your song Will....haha

Last year at Jaxx Warrel announced that they are also filming for their DVD... when you film for a DVD you film from a lot alot of shows...
I have no doubt in my mind that the Seattle show will be the main one, and that they will edit many parts from different show.
Will: Party in Seattle. should I say more?

Bring it on. Kevin promised to take me to the Space Needle.
I'm so there.

hey, will get there and have a holiday, or is nevermore now your life and dane your superman

Karen is going?

Damn, now I have to fly across country, manage to see the show but leave 5 minutes before I see her.

hmmmmmmmm, perhaps I can get my Doctor Who TARDIS out of storage.

Watch as I bend time and space to my will....

rebirth said:
hey, will get there and have a holiday, or is nevermore now your life and dane your superman

:lol: well, I really enjoy Nevermore, as they are my favorite band. plus, I'd like to see them in Seattle, since I've never been there :D

i'm gonna have a blast. partay in seatttllleee

well i bought my ticket, and booked a flight, i'm from Toronto Ontario Canada
i'm prepared for the 6 hour flight haha.
the trip will run me just over a thousand dollars in expenses, so yeah i am hoping it's the DVD filming, i have to admitt, that really sealed the deal for me to fly out there.