WTF IS THIS!?

METAL MARTIAL ARTIST

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DOurJS_9ro

Forest Griffins entrance song? Anyone recognise the vocalist, I can't find it. Tried googling lyrics but I think I got them wrong, I thought I heard "welcome to your hell" But I don't think it's that.

Yes I know you may hate this type of nu/alt metal but I enjoy all forms of metal and I want to know this song. It's actually a replacement, the original song is shipping up to Boston but this is the DVD version. Really want to find this song!

I've emailed UFC but no response.

PS SKIP TO 2:00 FOR SONG It's annoying because Rogan and Wankberg keep talking. Kudos to anyone that knows it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DOurJS_9ro

Forest Griffins entrance song? Anyone recognise the vocalist, I can't find it. Tried googling lyrics but I think I got them wrong, I thought I heard "welcome to your hell" But I don't think it's that.

Yes I know you may hate this type of nu/alt metal but I enjoy all forms of metal and I want to know this song. It's actually a replacement, the original song is shipping up to Boston but this is the DVD version. Really want to find this song!

I've emailed UFC but no response.

PS SKIP TO 2:00 FOR SONG It's annoying because Rogan and Wankberg keep talking. Kudos to anyone that knows it.

Nu metal is considered a type of metal?

No one here listens to this kind of shit, (openly at least) so how is anyone supposed to know what this is?

I've been open about liking early Linkin Park. But beyond that, Nu Metal pretty much sucks. I'm not trying to shit all over your post or put out an elitist image for the individuals on this forum, but this is the wrong place to be asking that.

NO. YOU ARE IRRITATING. WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU? NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I DOMINATE YOU LIKE THE WORTHLESS DOG YOU ARE.

LMFAO RADIOHEAD AND BJORK IN YOUR SIG? WHAT A PUSSY CUNT YOU MUST BE.

Hey so, here's an idea. It's a little complex, but bear with me here, we'll have a Q and A at the end for anyone we lost along the way.

Don't start an account at a forum just to create a pointless thread and play the part of the internet tough guy. No one past the age of 16 finds you threatening or impressive. And don't type in all caps to pretend you're yelling. This is a virtual meeting place, and it makes you seem like one of those omniscient AI supervillains from 80's and early 90's adrift-in-space science fiction flicks. You know, the ones that would speak to the hero on a Green-On-Black UNIX terminal, while he read all of his responses aloud. Now that we're well into the Information Age, technology like that is hardly as daunting.

Björk is a genius, and if you fail to comprehend that, I'm so sorry. Some of her material is covered so extensively by the jazz community that there have been several discussions about ushering her into the Real Book. She has a solid discography, and her compositional clout is unmatched, as far as I'm concerned. While still identified as a pop artist, she bucks trends unless she decides to make them her own.

Radiohead's catalogue is equally diverse, that's why I'll often mention them in the same breath as the aforementioned Icelandic idol. Thom Yorke is one of those fascinating eccentrics who has total command of the music he writes, I would honestly compare him to Brian Eno or Peter Gabriel. The group deserves every dollar of success they've earned.