WTF is wrong with Six Feet Under ??!?!?

They suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Now I'll check the link.

Hahahaha that's so awesome. I have one total tribute album and it rules, a live performance of Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade playing Pink Floyd - Animals all the way through.

hahahaa!

Guess they either really love AC/DC to fanatical proportions or they've run out of ideas.

i like their stuff up until and including maximum violence. after that...:zombie:. no thanks...i wouldn't go see em nowadays. the last album was just...just...unbearable :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

yeah and THAT. that is retarded

Hmmmm....that's interesting! I'd hasve to hear a DM version of You Shook Me All Night Long....and Have A Drink On Me :D

Back In Black rules :headbang:

Answer to the original posts question: THEY SUCK.

Chris Barnes is an example of a fucking loser that just happens to smoke weed and give it a bad name. That song 420 is just stupid.

Other than that, kudos to Erik for pulling out the Coroner and Dark Angel today. We are two of the only people that I know of that still listen to Coroner. Very, very, very, very underrated band! I still have the No More Color vhs that noise put out a long time ago. Awesome shit!!!!

Other than that, kudos to Erik for pulling out the Coroner and Dark Angel today. We are two of the only people that I know of that still listen to Coroner. Very, very, very, very underrated band! I still have the No More Color vhs that noise put out a long time ago. Awesome shit!!!!
I used to listen to Coroner ... had all their earlier releases. Have not heard them in ages. Will need to dig the attic.
Good band :headbang:

Papa Josh said:

Other than that, kudos to Erik for pulling out the Coroner and Dark Angel today. We are two of the only people that I know of that still listen to Coroner.
WTF? I listen to Mental Vortex ALL the time you cunt!

My wife listens to it too in the background. She loves her some thrash. :D The other night, we had Coroner and Sodom's "Agent Orange" blasting away. :cool:

My wife listens to it too in the background. She loves her some thrash. :D The other night, we had Coroner and Sodom's "Agent Orange" blasting away. :cool:

your wife is cool ... is she coming to any upcoming shows? :headbang:

lurch70 said:
your wife is cool ... is she coming to any upcoming shows? :headbang:
Yes, very cool. I don't know any chick that loves the golden era of Sepultura more than her. :cool:

My wife hasn't been to a show since Opeth/Lacuna Coil. One day...when the kids are a little older....although she did say that she wanted to see the upcoming Amorphis tour with Type O Negative (Irving Plaza October 11th)...anything's possible when I have my mother coming over to stay for a few weeks.

LOL. Covering an entire CD? That's lame. Though I kind of got the impression that this isn't the most creative band on the planet when I heard "Bringer of Blood". It's the Metal equivalent of "My Baby Does the Hanky Panky".

Zod

I had to review this turd. Not only is it a bad idea, but they just play the whole thing note for note. It's like bad karaoke death metal. You Shook Me All Night Long almost made me crap my pants.

Just saw their new video on the HBB. Between the faces the singer makes when he sings, and the silly sounds he makes when he sings, I started to wonder if he takes the little bus to his concerts.

Zod

yeah .. Barnes looks very burned out. and he has those big African ear implants now ... wierd shit.

SFU will never ever be as great as Coroner . Yea I agree lurch70 Chris barnes ears look fucking retarded. Chris thinks he is some kinda rastafarian now....his hippy dreadlocked image has nothing to do with the shit he writes/sings about. Chris should be in Grateful Dead with his looks and pot smoking , writing gay fucking songs.